ISO Awareness Training
One day training designed as an introduction to the basic purpose and structure of the universally recognized ISO Standards, e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 22000 and so on.
The aim of the course is to aid attendees and their organizations to understand the purpose of a ISO standards and its business benefits.
The course concentrates on the structure and the requirements of latest version of ISO standards.
Fill out the form below, so you can receive the best customized offer for you.
Upon completion attendees will have a very good understanding of:
- What is a management system and the “Deming Cycle” (Plan, Do, Check, Act).
- What needs to be considered when developing or upgrading your existing management systems to meet the High-Level Structure (HLS) requirements.
- Types of emerging stakeholder (interested parties) pressures on your business.
- Risk based thinking - types of risks linked to your business processes.
- The new versions of the standard as enablers for sustainable business performance.